a super year 2013 that has brought us in Asia, Europe and North America:
- a visiting position at National University of Singapore (NUS) and HEC Montréal, with nice colleagues and fruitful meetings, and back to Lausanne in September;
- an extraordinary “Business Design Summit” in Berlin (post), brilliantly organised by Strategyzer (Business Model Generation), with fantastic authors, with 250 participants (sold-out) and great energy in the room;
- over 50 keynotes, seminars and workshops on BMGEN and a warm welcome in Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Vienna, Berlin, Paris, Liege, Namur, Twente, London, Montréal, Toronto, Boston, New York and … Lausanne;
- the first BMGEN “Train the trainers” workshop with Alex in Vienna;
- the still growing diffusion of the Business Model Canvas all over the world and Business Model Generation back in top 250 of all Amazon books (January 6th, 2014: image), after 4 years! now close to a million books sold, in 28 languages. “Importantly, Fortune 500 companies are now more systematically adopting the BM Canvas on a wide scale” quoting Alex (Strategyzer)
- our regular meetings with Alex, a continuous source of inspiration!